Home >> Supervisor's Audio Forum - BLM Performance Reporting
Title: Supervisor's Audio Forum - BLM Performance Reporting
BLM Performance Reporting, hosted by Precious Parsons, Business and Adminstrative Services Training Coordinator, and presented by Sandra Meyers Bureau Performance Lead from the Washington Office
This forum answers the following questions:
- Why do we track performance?
- How does what we do in the field affect the BLM's budget?
- Why PEs targets and accomplishments are important?
- How the PEs relates to the Performance Measures tracked at the WO?
- How Performance Measures fit into the DOI Strategic Plan?
- How DOI, OMB, and Congress use performance to determine the level of the budget for BLM?
|Files (click to access):|