Please use this site to fulfill your learning needs. You can find information by:
- Program area -- use the menu to display different program areas.
- Searching -- if you have a specific word or phrase it may help you find your learning topic.
The learning information is in the following formats:
- Documents -- We use Adobe documents to enhance the accessibility of the information.
- Multimedia Presentations -- Our presenters try to enhance your experience with different media.
- Audios -- For those who are multi-tasking while learning, please be safe.
This site provides you with an informal learning experience. When you want a learning site where the classes you successfully take are put on your transcript, go to the DOI Talent or Department of the Interior Learning website at https://doitalent.ibc.doi.gov/.
If you have problems with video playback, please try the following:
- Ensure that you have a current video player installed on your computer. For example, Edge, Chrome, or Vimeo.
- Try the video on another day and at another time.
- See if the video plays well on another computer.
You are important to us. To give us information about your experiences, use the Contact Us form.