The videos presented here are intended as an overview for those new to meeting facilitation. The videos include:
- What Facilitators Do (7:42 minutes)
- The Facilitator's Toolbox (10:57 minutes)
- Setting the Stage (14:11 minutes)
- Facilitating the Meeting (23:56 minutes)
- Facilitating Difficult Meeting Participants (14:19 minutes)
- Facilitating Virtual Meetings (41:59 minutes)
The curriculum presented in the videos were developed cooperatively with the Cispus Institute, the BLM National Training Center, the Washington Department of Natural Resources, the Oregon State University Extension Service, and the US Forest Service.
For more information or assistance with these videos, please contact Tessa Teems at the BLM National Training Center, firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-906-5567.