To report an issue with a course, please use the Contact Us form.
The TSIS-CBS Interface connects two BLM applications, the Timber Sale Information System (TSIS) and the Collections and Billings System (CBS). The Interface allows for the sharing of information, specifically the accounting information associated with administering BLM timber sale contracts. The information sharing precludes the need for dual entry of data into each system. The training session is divided into 5 parts. You may view the videos, scripts, and/or slides with notes. Participants should view each part in order, starting with Part I.
- Part 1 - Introduction [25 Minutes]
- Part 2 - Cash Sale [18 Minutes]
- Part 3 - Installments [40 Minutes]
- Part 4 - Contracts with Payment Bond [24 Minutes]
- Part 5A - Scale Contracts Overview [23 Minutes]
- Part 5B - Scale Contracts Payment Bond [45 Minutes]
- Part 1 - Introduction
- Part 2 - Cash Sale
- Part 3 - Installments
- Part 4 - Contracts with Payment Bond
- Part 5A - Scale Contracts Overview
- Part 5B - Scale Contracts Payment Bond
Slides with Notes